Learn pottery at our classes
Teachers cater to students at all levels of interest, skill and experience. Our workshop is well equipped. Clay can be bought at the workshop, glazes are shared by all students, and students’ work is kiln fired on the premises. Electric wheels, an extruder, a slab roller, moulds, and a ceramics library are all available to students and members.
Classes are organised in a 4-term year (usually 9 weeks closely approximating school terms).
Enrolment is for the full-term and we do not offer casual drop-in for studio classes. Class fees to be paid in full before commencing classes.
Also keep an eye out for short workshops or special community classes. These are usually advertised on our Facebook page.
- Mondays 10:00am- 12.30pm (2018 term 1 only) & 7:00- 9:30pm
- Tuesdays 10:00am-12:30pm (from 2018 term 2) & 7:00– 9.30pm
- Wednesdays 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Thursdays 7:00- 9.30pm
- Saturday mornings 9am-12:00pm. Some spaces in this class are available.
While some classes are currently at capacity, if you wish to put your name on a waiting list please email us via the contact form
Click here to see a calendar with our class and events. Please contact us via the contact form for more information about class times and fees
- Clay JB3 and LGH, Blackwattle FWS $20 per bag to students.
- $18 dollars per bag to members
- Firings $5.00 per firing to members and students.
- Outside firings $10 per kilo per firing.
An exhibition of students’ best work is held at the end of the year as part of the workshop’s Christmas exhibition.